Small and medium-sized organizations are being targeted by cybercriminals
and exploited more than ever. Your business cannot assume it won’t be a
victim of an attack or breach just because it’s not a large target, such as a
Fortune 500 company. Learn why and how you can protect your business.
1. Don’t Overlook the Importance of Network Security for Business
2. Almost 50% Of all small businesses have experienced cyber attacks.
3. More than 70% Of all cyber attacks target small businesses.
4. More than 75% Of employees leave their computers unsecured.
5. As much as 60% Of small and medium-sized businesses that experience a data breach go out of business after 6 months.
6. The Reality:
8. Omni’s Approach:
- Improve and secure infrastructure and sensitive data
- Evaluate entire organization
- Address regulatory concerns
- Continuously monitor and improve